5th September 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MSc(Forensic Science) in Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science?

Sir, please let me know if there is any possibility to get an education loan as I am interested to study MSc(Forensic Science) course in Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science? Kindly let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

31st May 2021, 04:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MSc(Forensic Science) in Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study MSc(Forensic Science) in Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science.

Candidate can get education loan from any recognized bank with minimum rate of interest.

Candidate have to repay loan amount after completing this course.

Candidate must have admission letter and fee stucture signed by college account department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?