21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Construction Technology) of NCR Technical Campus?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in NCR Technical Campus for studying MTech(Construction Technology) course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interview or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

6th March 2023, 04:22 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(Construction Technology) of NCR Technical Campus?

The chances of getting a job through campus interviews depend on various factors such as your academic performance, skills, and the demand for your specialization in the job market. However, it is possible to get a job through campus interviews after completing MTech in Construction Technology from NCR Technical Campus.

NCR Technical Campus has a good reputation and offers various opportunities for students to gain practical knowledge and industry exposure. The institute also has tie-ups with various companies, which may participate in campus recruitment drives. Additionally, you can also enhance your job prospects by gaining relevant work experience, developing your skills, and networking with professionals in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?