4th August 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Master of Social Work admission in IGNOU with one back paper but completed Graduation? Fee expenses and IGNOU regional center in Nanded district?

Hello everyone, what is the fees for Master of Social Work course in IGNOU? Where is the IGNOU center located in Nanded district of Maharashtra? I have completed my Graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University but I have one back paper. So, I can get admission or not?

29th May 2021, 11:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Master of Social Work admission in IGNOU with one back paper but completed Graduation? Fee expenses and IGNOU regional center in Nanded district?

Yes, You can get Master of Social Work admission in IGNOU with one back paper but completed Graduation.

If you have completed Graduation in relevant subjects than you are totally eligible to go through Master of Social Work.

Fee expenses is given below.

Candidate will be paying Rs. 7000 each semester as tuition fee for 4 semesters.

Candidate will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

Candidate can visit official website given to get admissions.
www.ignou.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?