22nd June 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech(Sensors and Control Systems Engineering) admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences after completing BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to join MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences for studying MTech with Sensors and Control Systems Engineering. So, am I eligible or not for admission?

24th June 2019, 10:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech(Sensors and Control Systems Engineering) admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences after completing BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)?

Yes, you can surely get MTech(Sensors and Control Systems Engineering) admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences after completing BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering).

Those candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/Information Technology/ Instrumentation Technology/ Mechatronics Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/ Nanotechnology or M.Sc. (Physics/ Electronics / Instrumentation) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to study.

You should have a valid rank in Karnataka PGCET or GATE to get secured admission.

You can visit the official website for details;
http://www.msruas.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?