24th October 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get reputed job through MCA-IGNOU course?

Hi everyone, I have a little bit confusion in my mind about MCA course which I am planning to do from IGNOU. I don't know after doing this course I will get reputed job or not as I will do from IGNOU. Please suggest me!

28th October 2019, 05:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reputed job through MCA-IGNOU course?

Yes, you can get reputed job through MCA -IGNOU course.
IGNOU is a very good University for distance learning and after completing MCA from IGNOU you will get good jobs in a private and government companies, because IGNOU is recognised by AICTE and UGC.
So, after completing MCA course from IGNOU, you will get a good job in IT companies.
so, if you want to get more details, then please visit the IGNOU official website.
28th October 2019, 10:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reputed job through MCA-IGNOU course?

Yes, you can get a reputed job to MCA - IGNOU course.

IGNOU is a very good University for the students who wishes to complete their degree in a correspondence mode. But as for as MCA is concerned its true that all the big companies offer the jobs to those students only who their MCA a regular one. But you can do some practical training for some time and gain some experience from it. After that you can apply in big companies more confidently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?