27th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study MCom(International Business) in DREAMS Saharanpur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing MCom(International Business) now. I want to do this MCom course from DREAMS Saharanpur. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this MCom course?

30th July 2022, 11:50 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MCom(International Business) in DREAMS Saharanpur?

Yes, scholarship is available to study MCom International Business at DREAMS Saharanpur.

Qualification required for MCom International Business is, candidates who have done graduate degree in Bcom with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study MCom International Business.
31st July 2022, 01:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MCom(International Business) in DREAMS Saharanpur?

The admission procedure to study MCom (International Business)is candidates must have a graduate degree in BCom with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Yes, scholarship is available to study MCom International Business at DREAMS Saharanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?