25th July 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing MTech now in the specialization of Electronics and Communication Engineering. want to do this MTech course from Jamia Millia Islamia. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this MTech course?

3rd August 2022, 03:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Scholarship is not given in this university to study MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BTech with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5th August 2022, 06:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia but first you have to qualify the entrance exam.

The admission procedure to study MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering is candidates must have a graduation degree in BTech with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
5th August 2022, 06:50 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering but first you have to qualify the entrance exam.

The admission procedure to study MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?