25th July 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in JNTHU and OU University as an OC candidate after scoring 402 rank in TS PGECET?

Hello Sir, I have scored 402 rank in TS PGECET, M.Pharm. I want to know thatCan I get a seat in JNTHU and OU University as an OC candidate with such rank?

27th July 2016, 05:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in JNTHU and OU University as an OC candidate after scoring 402 rank in TS PGECET?

You have secured a good rank and also you can get the benefit of the category that you belong to. But no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
27th July 2016, 11:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in JNTHU and OU University as an OC candidate after scoring 402 rank in TS PGECET?

Your rank is good enough to get you into the above mentioned Universities, however nothing exactly can be said about your admission, without actual cut-off marks being released as the cut-off never remains the same and keeps on changing each year.

You should however wait for the cut-off to be released and only after that you will be knowing you actually stand a chance or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?