9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com?

Can I persuade for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com.? I am in last year of B.Com. Is that possible? Can yo please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?
  3. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of graduation in computer science engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  8. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  11. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?
  14. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  16. How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  18. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
12th September 2016, 12:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue master's in fashion designing after completing B.Com.

There is no specific subject required to move into the field of fashion designing. Once you complete your 12th standard, you become eligible to study fashion designing course and for this course you need to appear for entrance examination known as NIFT-CET.

If you get good rank in the NIFT entrance examination, then you can choose any college as per your rank. You can go for master's degree course because, you are going to complete your graduation in B.Com. Hence, you can go for master degree course in fashion designing through NIFT entrance examination.

You can apply for these master degree programs:

> M.Des (Master of Design): Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India or diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.

> M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management): Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India or undergraduate diploma of minimum 3 years duration from NIFT/NID.

> Master of Fashion Technology: B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.E/B.Tech from any institute/university recognized by law in India.
12th September 2016, 01:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I persuade for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com.? I am in last year of B.Com. Is that possible? Can yo please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.

Yes, you can study MBA in Fashion Designing or MA Fashion Technology after B.Com course. The above mentioned courses can be studied after a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university. There will be an entrance test for the admission to the courses. The candidates must have very good interest in designing and should have a basic knowledge of drawing and designing. Without interest and hard work it is not possible to complete the program. The course can be studied in the following institutions;

International College of Fashion - Official Website
Pearl Academy - Official Website
Amity School of Fashion Technology - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?