1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue 2nd year if completed M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago?

Hello, I have completed my M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago. Now I want to complete the 2nd year and get postgraduate certificate. So, can I complete my M.Sc in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  2. How to get admission in a University directly?
  3. How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago?
  4. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  5. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  6. Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?
  7. How can I clear ATKT of 2nd year if studied BTech 3 years ago?
  8. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  9. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  10. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  11. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  12. How to continue study if completed BA 1st year ten years ago?
  13. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  14. Can I get admission in 3rd year B.Com after completing H.Sc 3 years ago from Mumbai?
  15. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  16. Is it possible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year of B.Com from distance after completing 1st year from regular college?
  17. Can I directly pursue 2nd PUC after gap in 1st PUC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get third year direct admission in BMS?
12th March 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue 2nd year if completed M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago. Now I want to complete the 2nd year and get postgraduate certificate. So, can I complete my M.Sc in this year?

Sorry, it is not possible to pursue an MSc Economics 2nd year after completion of 1st year about 10 years ago. For each course there is a minimum and maximum duration. The maximum duration of the course is around 6 years only. Therefore, it is not possible to pursue 2nd year MSc Economics after completion of 1st year about 10 years ago. You can also contact the university you joined for more information on this. You can join MA or MSc Economics (fresh) through distance education and complete it by passing first and second year.
12th March 2018, 12:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue 2nd year if completed M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot continue your left over studies at this instant after a gap of 10 years in your studies. For a Bachelors degree course, the maximum span of time which is provided to complete the course is 5 years. So, you cannot continue your studies at this instant.
However, you can take admission in M.Sc course through distance mode at this instant from the very beginning of the course.
12th March 2018, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It’s been very long time when you dropped after 1st year. So now you are not eligible to pursue from previous session where you stopped. As because there is very long gap and it is of 10 years and after this you are not allowed to pursue.
In case you can pursue only after taking admission again and you have to start from 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?