13th November 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MA in History from private? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh and I want to take admission in MA in History but from private so, I want to know can I pursue MA in History from private? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  2. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  3. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  4. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?
  5. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  6. Eligibility criteria required to pursue History (Hons) in DU for candidate who have scored 75% marks
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Private MA English from Kanpur University after scoring 46% marks in B.Com (Delhi University)?
  8. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  11. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  12. What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  14. What is the last date to apply for B.Com Private course from DAVV? How can I apply for the same?
  15. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode -- [New]
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue PhD in History in any Private University without appearing in any entrance exam?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com private from DU?
  18. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History?
16th November 2016, 06:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MA in History from private? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh and I want to take admission in MA in History but from private so, I want to know can I pursue MA in History from private? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can pursue an MA in History from private or correspondence mode. The graduates in any discipline are eligible to pursue the MA in History through correspondence mode in various universities. You have to apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The admission will be done through the marks scored in the graduate degree. After receiving the communication from the university, you have to pay the fees and join the course. The course is available in various universities like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?