13th July 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue post-graduation in fashion technology after B.Tech degree?

I am studying B.Tech civil engineering 3rd year, after my B.Tech I want to do post-graduation in fashion technology. Am I eligible for the PG with my B.Tech degree or I have to start it freshly from the beginning? If I'm eligible can you kindly tell me the career in fashion technology with my PG and thank you in advance.

14th July 2017, 11:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue post-graduation in fashion technology after B.Tech degree?

** Master of Fashion Technology is a postgraduate Fashion Interior Designing programme.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue post-graduation in fashion technology after B.Tech degree.
18th July 2017, 06:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue post-graduation in fashion technology after B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech civil engineering 3rd year, after my B.Tech I want to do post-graduation in fashion technology. Am I eligible for the PG with my B.Tech degree or I have to start it freshly from the beginning? If I'm eligible can you kindly tell me the career in fashion technology with my PG and thank you in advance.
After completion of B.Tech course, you are not eligible for post graduation course in Fashion Technology.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Fashion Technology from a recognized University are eligible for post graduation degree in Fashion Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?