26th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?

I have completed my intermediate in bipc. I am interested in the field of agriculture. Can i study through eamcet?

26th June 2015, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?

Yes, you can study Agriculture course through EAMCET examination after completion of your Intermediate course in BiPC stream. Candidates who have pursued Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences in 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Agriculture through EAMCET examination. By qualifying EAMCET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Agriculture course.
27th June 2015, 12:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate in bipc. I am interested in the field of agriculture. Can i study through eamcet?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Agriculture after completing 12th standard. You can apply for B.Sc Agriculture course through EAMCET.
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates who successfully qualify in the EAMCET can get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
27th June 2015, 02:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is an entrance examination for offering admission in courses namely, B.Sc, BDS, B.Pharm, B.E/ B.Tech..etc., EAMCET Entrance Examination is basically conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and conducted under two categories.

>> EAMCET Entrance Examination (For Engineering) - "E" Category

>> EAMCET Entrance Examination (For Agriculture and Medicine) - "AM Category"

The basic educational qualification required to appear in any categories whether E or AM, is "12th Class or Intermediate" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Yes, you are eligible to pursue Agriculture course through EAMCET Entrance Examination even after having completed the 12th Class in Bi P C stream. You may find several courses related to Agriculture field namely, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech in Diary Technology and B.Sc courses.
7th February 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am studying inter in MPC group, can I study agricultural engineering ???? Through EAMCET engineering exam????
22nd May 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get agbsc seat with rank 38601 please inform me thank you sir
22nd May 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my inter with 86% and 34000 rank in eamcet and i dont know full details about agriculture courses.is i will get government seat in agriculture colleges
28th May 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter and wrote emcet got 30000 can I get seat in agricultural
31st March 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ap eamcet. l am interested in agricultural engineering. So l want to know that how many marks I have to get in eamcet to get free seat in this course in good college?
19th May 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam. I got 988 marks in BiPC and 3786 rank in EAMCET. I dont know the details of the agricultural field. Can you please send me the information regarding the status, value, salary of the agricultural field.
30th October 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How can a bipc student join in BTech agriculture engineering through eamcet? What is the process should i follow to get seat in government college in Andhra Pradesh?
20th July 2023, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I secured 27000 rank ap eamcet bipc stream and a sc category girl. Should I get a agriculture course ina government University? If not, any private University in ap and names plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?