14th August 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Building Engineering and Management in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi after completing BArch?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi for pursuing Master of Building Engineering and Management. Currently, I am studying BArch course. So, can I study this course after completing my Graduation?

12th November 2020, 12:07 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study Master of Building Engineering and Management in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi after completing BArch?

Yes, You can study Master of Building Engineering and Management in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi after completing BArch.

Minimum eligibility criteria is having graduation degree in civil related subjects with minimum 50% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?