22nd June 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after completing distance BA from YCMOU?

Hello everyone, I am studying BA course through distance education in YCMOU. I am interested to study MBA course. So, I would like to know that can I study MBA or not after completing my this Graduation course?

24th June 2019, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completing distance BA from YCMOU?

If you have got BA degree from a recognised open university which is approval from UGC DEC, then surely you will be eligible to apply for MBA admission through entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT or any entrance exam for admission.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam if you want to get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
24th June 2019, 11:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MBA after completing distance BA from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) . Since YCMOU is a UGC recognized university and its degree is valid across India. So with distance BA degree, you can definitely eligible to pursue MBA.
You must have secured minimum 50% marks in graduation degree. You need to qualify CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/NMAT/SNAP entrance exam to get admission to MBA course in any recognized university.
25th June 2019, 02:22 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can join the MBA program after the b.com from the YCMOU for this you have to qualify first the exam of the CAT that is taken for the business management course in master degree programme.

MBA is the only course which opts the students from any stream. So you can definitely apply for it after your BA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?