31st July 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study ME(Communication Systems) in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology being a BE(ECE) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE in ECE. I want to do ME(Communication Systems) from Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology. I would like to know that I can do this ME(Communication Systems) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 08:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Communication Systems) in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology being a BE(ECE) student?

Yes, of course, you are eligible to study ME(Communication Systems) in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology being a BE(ECE) student. The required eligibility to study ME(Communication Systems) is BE/BTech passed qualification in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering or any relevant discipline from any recognized university.

Duration of ME(Communication Systems) is 2 years comprising of 4 semesters.
3rd August 2019, 11:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Communication Systems) in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology being a BE(ECE) student?

Yes, you can pursue ME in Communication Systems at Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute. After completion of BE(ECE) course, you can opt for ME in Communication Systems program. Eligibility criteria to pursue this program:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
2. You must have a scorecard of GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?