12th March 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering being a BE(ECE) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE in ECE. I want to do ME(Computer Science and Engineering) from Goa College of Engineering. I would like to know that can I do this ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering being a BE(ECE) student?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission provided you clear entrance exam or have GATE score in the concerned stream or subject. If you have GATE score in the said stream then you can surely get admission through counselling based on it.

Just make sure you have an excellent score based on your choice of college. Reputed college requires an excellent score for admission.
29th March 2019, 03:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering being a BE(ECE) student?

=> Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering is a two-year postgraduate Computer Engineering course.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering being a BE(ECE) student.

=> For the admission of this course the candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. with 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?