3rd August 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in NIT after scoring 394 marks in GATE(ECE)? Can I get job in Private/Public sectors with this scorecard?

Hello
I got 29.31 GATE mark and 394 GATE
score in ECE GATE exam......
Can i get seat in NITs. Will this mark
help me job in private /public sectors????
Please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 394 in GATE and 3141 rank?
  3. Am I eligible for personal interview round after securing 147/250 in IBPS CWE test?
  4. What are the chances of getting IIT after scoring 30.33 marks?
  5. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get into AIPMT after scoring 394?
  7. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains?
  8. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
  9. In which BITS campus will I get after scoring 291 in BITSAT? What are the chances of getting a seat under Mechanical Stream at NIT Warangal or NIT Surathkal?
  10. Do I have any chance for admission in IITs after scoring 456 in GATE, 6963 rank, 94.86 percentile and 35.67 marks?
  11. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  12. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  13. Validity of GATE exam score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Will there be any chances for me to get a Job after scoring 164 marks in Group 4 Exam being a candidate from SC category?
  16. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  17. What are the chances of admission after scoring 59% marks in MSc Microbiology?
  18. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
31st August 2015, 08:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in NIT after scoring 394 marks in GATE(ECE)? Can I get job in Private/Public sectors with this scorecard?

I am sorry to say that at this score you can not get any seat in NIT's..

**But you can apply to some other colleges too in which there is some chances to get admission in M.Tech course such as:
--IPU delhi
--Bit mesra
--VITME

**And you also want to know about the public sector job at this score.. In this case too it is very difficult to get job in PSU's with this score as nowadays for getting job in PSU's you have to score at least 700 score in GATE exam..

**But there are some companies too which take their own exam for the recruitment process.. You can try in them...
--BEL
--AAI
--RAILWAY

**If you want to know the exact cut of different NIT's for M. tech course then Below are the attachment of previous year cut off..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round1.pdf(137.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round2.pdf(137.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round3.pdf(137.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round4.pdf(136.3 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?