8th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get with 2092 rank in RPET? Can I get direct admission in MBM?

Sir my rpet rank is 2092 which college i get? can i got direct admission in mbm jodhpur and what is processing to take admission in mbm plz tell me on my mo. No. 9887858495 argent .............

29th March 2023, 02:29 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Which college will I get with 2092 rank in RPET? Can I get direct admission in MBM?

Based on your RPET rank of 2092, you may get admission in some of the engineering colleges affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. With a rank of 2092 in RPET, you may have a chance to get admission in some of the good colleges in Rajasthan. However, getting admission in MBM may be a bit difficult with this rank. The admission process for MBM is usually done through JEE Main scores, and only a few seats are available for RPET candidates. Nevertheless, you can still try for admission in MBM through the RPET quota, but it would be better to have a backup plan in case you don't get admission there. You can consider some other good colleges in Rajasthan that offer similar courses in engineering. It is advisable to visit the official website of RPET and check the cutoff list of various colleges to have a better idea about your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?