27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course will help to do along with MBA and get a job in IT sector in future?

I am doing Mba.I am wanted to know a computer course of maximum 6 month with reasonable fee from du or any renowned institute which will help me in Mba(attractive ppt n ol).I wanted to do job after Mba in any IT company as well so wanted to know that course which will help me in Mba as well as job in any IT company.

29th August 2016, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which computer course will help to do along with MBA and get a job in IT sector in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Mba.I am wanted to know a computer course of maximum 6 month with reasonable fee from du or any renowned institute which will help me in Mba(attractive ppt n ol).I wanted to do job after Mba in any IT company as well so wanted to know that course which will help me in Mba as well as job in any IT company.
The short term courses will not help you to get a job in IT sector, with MBA qualifications. So, the candidate should study MCA in order to get a job in IT sector. There are no other options for you to work in IT sector. The MBA degree will be useful for you to pursue your career in the managerial line. To work in IT side you should study MCA, there are no other shortcuts available. The top IT companies recruit candidates with MCA qualifications. So it is better to study MCA to get a job in IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?