6th February 2023, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which country and which colleges is better to do Master's in Veterinary Science?

Hi, I have completed Bachelor's in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) and Animal Husbandry in India and now I wish to study my Master's from different country. So, which country and which colleges or universities would be best for it? Is there any entrance exams?

7th February 2023, 11:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and which colleges is better to do Master's in Veterinary Science?

Please find below the list of top colleges to pursue Master's in Veterinary Science.

1) The Royal Veterinary College, the UK.

2) University of California, Davis, the US.

3) Utrecht University, the Netherlands.

4) University of Edinburgh, the UK.

5) Cornell University, the US.

6) University of Guelph, Canada.
7th February 2023, 09:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and which colleges is better to do Master's in Veterinary Science?

Here is the list of colleges to do Master's in Veterinary Science is:-

*Cornell University
New York

*University of California, Davis
Davis, California

*Michigan State University
East Lansing,
Michigan

*Ohio State University -Main Campus
Columbus, Ohio etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?