6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing?

I am interested to pursue MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) course from Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well. Waiting for your response!

12th August 2019, 02:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing?

The Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing is given below.

=> The course duration of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing is two years.

=> fee expenses of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing is 2 years.
13th August 2019, 07:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing?

Course duration and fee expenses of M.Sc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing are as follows:-

Duration- 2 Years

Fee Expenses-
Year 1-
Semester I- Rs. 75600
Other fees- Rs. 9000

Semester II- Rs. 75600

Year 2-
Semester III- Rs. 75600
Other fees- Rs. 9000

Semester IV- Rs. 75600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?