18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  2. Specializations available in MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  3. Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  4. Job opportunities for MDS candidate of Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  7. Probable fee pattern for MDS if I get seat in COMEDK?
  8. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  9. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  10. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  12. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? -- [New]
  13. Details about colleges of B.Des in Coimbatore?
  14. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study BDS course?
  15. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  16. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study MDS course along with admission procedure
  17. Which Entrance Exam should I write to do MDS in USA? Duration and fee structure of MDS in USA?
  18. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS?
18th May 2018, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

The duration of MDS course in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital, is 3 years long. This is a full time post graduation course.

The fees of the course ranges upto Rs. 7,00,000/- per year. Candidates looking for admission can contact the college at the given details.

Add: Melmaruvathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603319
Web: https://www.apdch.edu.in/
19th May 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Duration of the MDS course in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital is three years. Candidates have to contact the Adhiparasakthi Dental College for exact fee details. Candidates with BDS qualifications from a recognized university and should have completed one year compulsory rotational residential internship are eligible to study the MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital. They have to clear the NEET examination for taking admission to the MDS course in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital.
13th May 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the tuition fees payable at adhiparasakthi dental college for mds orthodontics 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?