21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Can I know about the pattern of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) course which is available in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research? I am interested to do this MSc in this institute. Please provide me the course pattern as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 06:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern of MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research?

MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in MM Institute of Medical Science and Research is full time 3-year program, divided into 6 semesters of 6 months each.
This program is comprising of classroom teaching, self study, seminars, research project and practical demonstration classes.
First year program is a foundation course consisting of fundamentals of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry.
In the second year, the students study biochemistry, theory and practical.
Third year consisting of self-study and dissertation work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?