18th December 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Airport & Airlines Management) in Skywings Aviation Academy, Kochi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of MBA(Airport & Airlines Management) course which is available in Skywings Aviation Academy, Kochi. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

15th November 2021, 05:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Airport & Airlines Management) in Skywings Aviation Academy, Kochi?

The course Structure and fee expenses of MBA Airport & Airlines Management at Skywings Aviation Academy, Kochi ,The syllabus is given below:-

*Basic of Marketing

*Business Research Methods

*Accounting & Business Decision

*Financial Management

*Decision Science

*Management Information System

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?