1st May 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the structure of MS(Mathematical Science) of Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? I am interested to join this university for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

11th May 2019, 08:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

MS in Mathematical Science is a 2 year duration course. This course has a strong analytical skills and makes you competent in mathematical theories and applying them to solve problems. It has the ability to manipulate intricate ideas and have problem solving skills.

The following are the study related subjects.

Linear Algebra
Differential Geometry
Discrete Mathematics
Probability
Real Analysis
Complex Analysis
Differential Equations
Numerical Analysis(Elective)
Statistics (Elective)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?