13th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) of MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

31st August 2018, 02:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

In order to know about Course structure of MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, below I have attached a PDF file. Duration of MTech program in full-time mode is 2 years, whereas in part time mode it is duration of 3 years.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MTech(PS)_APTD (1).pdf(550.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?