10th October 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research?

Dear friends, kindly help me to know about the syllabus of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) course of Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research. I am planning to do this course so I want to know about the course syllabus.

15th October 2019, 06:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research?

Course syllabus of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research are as follows:-

Paper 1-
Applied Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Genetics, Physical Anthropology & Dental Materials
Biostatistics
Applied Research Methodology in Orthodontics
Dental Materials
Genetics
Applied Pharmacology
Applied Anatomy
Physiology
Physical Anthropology

Paper 2-
Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Orthodontic History
Concepts of Occlusion and Esthetics
Etiology and Classification of Malocclusion
Dentofacial Anomalies
Child and Adult Physiology
Diagnostic Procedures and Treatment Planning in Orthodontics
Cephalometric
Practice Management in Orthodontics

Paper 3-
Clinical Orthodontics and Mechanotherapy
Myofunctional Orthodontics
Dentofacial Orthopedics
Cleft Lip and Palate Rehabilitation
Biology of Tooth Movement
Orthodontic Surgery
Ortho/ Perio/ Prostho Inter- Relationship
Basic Principles of Mechanotherapy
Applied Preventive Aspects in Orthodontics
Interceptive Orthodontics
Retention and Relapse

Paper 4-
Essay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?