9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Web Technologies) in Aurora's Technological and Research Institute?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course syllabus of MTech(Web Technologies) course available in Aurora's Technological and Research Institute. Please let me know about the syllabus of this course as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th August 2019, 04:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Web Technologies) in Aurora's Technological and Research Institute?

MTech in Web Technologies is a 2 year duration course. This course gives the basic understanding of how the things are working in the web world. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Design for Human Computer Interaction
Business Systems Security
Software Development
Mobile Applications
Media Production Planning
Motion Capture
Software Systems for E-Business
Issues in Digital Media
Internet Security and Protocols
Web Technologies MSc Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?