12th October 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MVSc(Animal Nutrition) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

After completing my BVSc, I want to study MVSc(Animal Nutrition) from West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. I just want to know about the syllabus of this MVSc course in this university. Can any of you kindly tell me about the syllabus?

15th October 2020, 07:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MVSc(Animal Nutrition) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Course syllabus of M.V.Sc (Animal Nutrition) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences are as mentioned below:-
Animal Nutrition
Feed Technology
Ruminant Nutrition
Nutrition of Companion
Research Techniques
Non-Ruminent nutrition
Feed Conservation
Non-conventional feed stuff
Toxic Constituents
Modern concepts
Rumen Fermentation
Antimetabolites in animal feed stuff
Clinical Nutrition
Nutrient Interaction
Drug Interaction
New Feed Resources
Toxicants in Animal Feeding
Advances in Micronutrients
Advances Techniques in Nutrition
Advances Techniques in Research
Advances in Feed Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?