12th April 2023, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Courses after BCA for best job in Rajasthan

I am a student of BCA final year and i am wondering for what will i do after BCA because i am not intrested in doing MCA..so please tell me best courses after BCA by which i get best job over rajasthan..because my family is well settled in rajasthan they will not permit me to go outside. I want to know no one give best job after bca so i want to do any type of courses like web designing, photoshop etc but only that courses which will gurantee me best job. I want to settle quickly..(i m also intrested in teaching field(primary classes only)).

14th April 2023, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after BCA for best job in Rajasthan

Please find below the list of courses you can pursue after BCA.

1) Masters in Computer Application (MCA)

2) Masters in Computer Management (MCM)

3) Masters in Information Management

4) Master in Information Security Management

5) Masters in Data Science

6) Masters in Business
15th April 2023, 02:17 AM
Dudu...

After completing a BCA degree, there are various courses you can pursue for a good job in Rajasthan. Here are some of the options you can consider:
1. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
3. PG Diploma in Data Science.
4. PG Diploma in Cyber Security.
15th April 2023, 02:57 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

There are a vast number of courses that BCA graduates can undertake to grow their career and skill sets, including Masters in Computer Application (MCA), Masters in Computer Management (MCM), Masters in Information Management, Master in Information Security Management, Masters in Data Science, and Masters in Business.
15th April 2023, 03:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Best Career Options After BCA:-

1- Get an MBA (Master of Business Administration)

2- Become a Data Scientist.

3- Become a Digital Marketer.

4- Learn Product Management.

5- Enter the Blockchain Industry.
15th April 2023, 04:16 PM
Msdhoni02

There are many courses and professional choices you can pursue in Rajasthan after earning a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) to land the ideal job. Courses and career choices include, among others:

1. MCA. (Master of Computer Applications)
2. MBA. (Master of Business Administration)
3. Data Science.
4. Cyber Security.
5. Mobile App Development.
15th April 2023, 05:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses after BCA:-

Master of Business Administration
Information Security Management
Postgraduate Program in Corporate Studies Master of Computer Management
Masters Degree in Information Management.
15th April 2023, 06:55 PM
SurajKapoor

It's great that you are thinking about your future career options after BCA. There are many courses and career paths available to you, depending on your interests and skills. Here are some options to consider:
  • Web Development: This is a popular career choice for BCA graduates who have programming skills. You could enroll in courses such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and MySQL to build your expertise in web development. Many companies in Rajasthan hire web developers, and there is a growing demand for skilled developers.
  • Digital Marketing: If you are interested in promoting brands and businesses online, you can consider a career in digital marketing. You can take courses in search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing to build your skills. Many companies in Rajasthan are looking for digital marketers to help them reach their target audience online.
  • Graphic Design: If you have an eye for design, you can consider a career in graphic design. Courses in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign can help you learn the skills needed for this field. Many companies in Rajasthan hire graphic designers for advertising, branding, and marketing purposes.
  • Teaching: If you are interested in teaching primary classes, you can enroll in teacher training courses such as Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). These courses will help you develop the skills needed to teach effectively and provide you with opportunities to work in schools in Rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?