9th March 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BPharm to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) admission in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies?

Hi friends, I just want to get the information regarding the percentage which is required in BPharm for securing admission in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) course. Can you tell me what is the cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

15th February 2021, 05:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BPharm to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) admission in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies?

Cutoff percentage required in BPharm to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) admission in VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies can be seen below.

You must have secured minimum 55% marks in BPharm to get admission.

You can get direct admission on the basis of BPharm score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?