24th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BSc(Computer Applications) to get MSc(Computer Applications) admission in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

Hello everyone, I am doing BSc Computer Applications and will do MSc in same field. I am studying in 1st year. I want to know that what percentage I maintain in my BSc so that I get admission in MSc Computer Applications in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

18th November 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BSc(Computer Applications) to get MSc(Computer Applications) admission in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing BSc Computer Applications and will do MSc in same field. I am studying in 1st year. I want to know that what percentage I maintain in my BSc so that I get admission in MSc Computer Applications in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

Cut off percentage required in BSc (Computer Applications) to study MSc (Computer Applications) in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research is 50% (45% marks for SC/ST candidates). Candidates are shortlisted for the MSc (Computer Science) course on the basis of their performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Score, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test. Duration of the course is 2 years (4 semesters) full time. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?