11th November 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BE to get ME(Computer Engineering) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am doing BE in CSE and will do ME in Computer Engineering. I am studying in 1st year. I want to know that what percentage I maintain in my BE so that I get admission in ME in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

30th January 2019, 08:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BE to get ME(Computer Engineering) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

=> M.E. Computer Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering is a postgraduate Computer Engineering course.

=> THe candidate should have passed Bachelor of Engineering in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in BE to get ME(Computer Engineering) admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/SEBC).

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of PGCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?