18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Automotive Engineering)?

Hi, I am preparing for GATE and interested to do MTech(Automotive Engineering) through GATE. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in GATE for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) in JNTU College of Engineering?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  4. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?
  5. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  6. Cutoff score required in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in McNeese State University?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get job in IOCL?
  8. Cutoff score required in GRE to study MS in London?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in IIT-Madras for PhD(Civil Engineering) program through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT?
  11. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  12. Details about GATE and syllabus of it for Mechanical engineering stream? How much score required in GATE to get admission in top IITs?
  13. Can I use GATE score to get admission in any college? I have scored 32.33 in GATE with 33.03 cutoff
  14. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  17. How can I get the cutoff score of AP colleges? I have scored 284 in GATE EC
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?