18th December 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ME(Polymer Technology) course

I have heard about the course which is ME in the specialization of Polymer Technology. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BTech student and after my BTech I will do ME. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 09:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ME(Polymer Technology) course

=> M.E. Polymer Technology or Master of Engineering in Polymer Technology is a postgraduate Polymer Technology course.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> The duration of this course is two years and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

** Birla Institute of Technology - BIT Ranchi, Ranchi

** University of Delhi - DU, Delhi

BEST JOBS FOR YOU

=> Petrochemicals Engineering Plants

=> Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas

=> Oil and Natural Gas Commission

=> Polymers Corporations of Different States

=> Oil India Laboratories

=> Indian Institute of Petroleum

=> Manufacture of Moulds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?