6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MSc(Financial Mathematics) course?

I have heard about the course which is MSc in the specialization of Financial Mathematics. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BSc(Mathematics) student and after my BSc, I will do MSc in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  2. Detailed information and list of colleges in Delhi which offer M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?
  3. Detailed information about SLET(Mathematics) conducted in Karnataka?
  4. Detailed information about JAM to study M.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  6. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  7. Is Applied Mathematics available to study in Graduation? Detailed information about it?
  8. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  9. Information about IIT JAM in Mathematics?
  10. Detailed information about MSc(Financial Mathematics) course? -- [New]
  11. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  12. Detailed syllabus of PGT Mathematics for Jawahar NAvodaya Vidyalaya?
  13. Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  16. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  17. Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment?
  18. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?
12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MSc(Financial Mathematics) course?

Detailed Information about M.Sc in Financial Mathematics course:

The detailed information about M.Sc in Financial Mathematics course is given below,

In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you should have passed B.Sc with Mathematics subject along with Electronics, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biochemistry subjects.

As you have completed B.Sc in Mathematics course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Financial Mathematics course.

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda college offers this M.Sc in Financial Mathematics course. After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in,
@ Educational Organizations
@ Stock Exchanges
@ Banking Sector
@ Insurance Companies..etc.,

as an Economist, Computer Programmer, Statistician, Mathematician, Loan Officer, Researcher and Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?