21st November 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of Master of Science in Applied Criminology?

hi sir
i want to get information about career in
master of science in applied criminology .
please sir tell me what is the
benefits in master of criminology????

1st January 2015, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Master of Science in Applied Criminology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir
i want to get information about career in
master of science in applied criminology .
please sir tell me what is the
benefits in master of criminology????
Master of Science in Applied Criminology (M.Sc) is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semester. There are so many reputed colleges which offers M.Sc Applied Criminology.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:
A pass in Graduation in relevant specialization with minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination from recognized university and Upto 5% relaxation will be given for the candidates who are belonging from reserved category.

Benefits of Master of Science in Applied Criminology:

-> M.Sc Applied Criminology helps you to understand the current issues relating to crime.

-> Its also helps you to develop your qualification and skill in Criminal system.

-> After completing M.Sc Applied Criminology, you can find job in both the Government and private sectors as well such Private Investication, CBI, Police Department etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?