10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?

Hello friends, I am 3rd year student BFA. I am studying in Delhi University. But, I want to do Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia instead of Delhi University or other correspondence university. I want to study my MFA in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Jamia Millia Islamia. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University/Jamia Millia Islamia for a Hindi medium candidate? Placement scope of BFA student?
  2. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  3. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers BFA program? -- [New]
  4. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  5. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  11. Specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts course?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  17. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for ME in Civil at Jamia Millia Islamia University? Seats available in this course for external student?
4th May 2018, 04:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia:

Yes. You are eligible to pursue Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts) course after successful completion of BFA course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is as follows.

No. of seats available - 8 seats

>> You must have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or any other course in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to pursue this course.

Click here for Detailed Information
6th May 2018, 02:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?

Since, you are a student of BFA 3rd year, after the completion of BFA course, you are very much eligible to opt for the MFA course in Jamia Milia Islamia Institute.
Candidates those who have completed their BFA course from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MFA course from Jamia Milia Islamia.
You must have to apply in the above mentioned Institute for admission. Candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Jamia Milia, qualifying in which they can get admission to study MFA course from Jamia Milia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?