28th July 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Details about MSc(Agriculture) course offered by College of Agricultural Engineering Guntur

I have heard about the course which is MSc(Agriculture) which is available in College of Agricultural Engineering, Guntur. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MSc student and after my Post Graduation, I will do MSc(Agriculture) in this university. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

31st July 2021, 02:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MSc(Agriculture) course offered by College of Agricultural Engineering Guntur

MSc in Agriculture at College of Agricultural Engineering, Guntur is a 2 year duration course divided into 4 semesters. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the college.
31st July 2021, 06:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Details about MSc(Agriculture) course offered by College of Agricultural Engineering Guntur

Details about MSc(Agriculture) course offered by College of Agricultural Engineering Guntur.

Duration - 2 years.
Minimum Eligibility - The candidate must have pursued a Bachelor's degree in relevant specialization with a 50-60% minimum aggregate.

Entrance Exams: BHU PET JNUEE IIT JAM IPU CET TISS NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?