8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

15th June 2021, 09:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) candidate?

Details of Campus Interview available in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) candidate is given below.

The placements are very good in this college. Almost all students will be placed. The placements are 100%. First students will be placed as the interns in different companies then they will be converted. Very few companies like Amazon, NTT Data will come for direct placements. All other companies recruit students for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?