20th December 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Urumu Dhanalakshmi College for MCom(Bank Management) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MCom in Bank Management in Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

6th March 2023, 04:32 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in Urumu Dhanalakshmi College for MCom(Bank Management) candidate?

Campus placement opportunities vary from institute to institute and are influenced by various factors such as the quality of education, industry tie-ups, student performance, and the demand for specific skills in the job market. However, in general, Urumu Dhanalakshmi College has a good record of campus placements for its students.

As a student of MCom in Bank Management, you may have opportunities to participate in the college's campus placement drives, which may include recruiters from banks, financial institutions, and other related organizations. The college may also have tie-ups with specific companies for recruitment or may invite companies for specific recruitment drives.

It is advisable to regularly check the college's placement cell website and notice boards for updates on campus placements, and actively participate in career counseling and training programs organized by the college to enhance your employability skills. Additionally, you can also explore internship opportunities during your course which can provide valuable work experience and potentially lead to job offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?