22nd July 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.A, M.Sc and simple masters in any subject?

What's the difference between master of arts , masters of science, and simply masters in any subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  3. Duration of M.Sc and M.Sc (hons) are same? Difference among both?
  4. What is the difference between masters in professional engineering and masters in engineering?
  5. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  6. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  7. What is the difference between psychologist & psychiatrist?
  8. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  9. Difference between simple M.Sc and M.Sc honours? Preference is given to Honours for Teaching job?
  10. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  11. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  12. Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?
  13. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between psychology and psychiatrist?
  15. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  16. Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)?
  17. Scope of Post Graduation through Distance Education? Chances of getting appointed as a lecturer?
  18. How to do B.Ed in mass communication after my PG?
14th October 2015, 10:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between M.A, M.Sc and simple masters in any subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's the difference between master of arts , masters of science, and simply masters in any subject?

M.A is Master of Arts it will have subjects like English and other Indian languages, history, economics etc.
These subjects are considered arts.
This is more related to humanitarian studies.

M.Sc is Master of Science it will have subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics etc.
These are considered sciences.
This is more related to hard science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?