23rd March 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to register for M.Com in IGNOU? Fee structure of this course?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the fee structure for M.Com course in IGNOU? what are the documents required for its registration? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  2. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  4. What is the criteria to do Ph.D from DU after M.Com from IGNOU?
  5. Documents required for admission in M.Com 2015 session at IGNOU
  6. Last date of M.Com admission? How much is the fee required for SC candidate? Which documents are required?
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  10. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  11. Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?
  12. How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?
  13. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  15. How can I register to appear in GRE? Documents required to submit?
  16. What is the fee structure of IGNOU?
  17. For doing B.Tech in Civil in IGNOU is the engagement certificate required? Fee structure of the total course?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
30th April 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to register for M.Com in IGNOU? Fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the fee structure for M.Com course in IGNOU? what are the documents required for its registration? Please reply as soon as possible.
The following documents are required to register for M.Com in IGNOU;

1. Attested copies of Mark sheet and certificate of relevant qualification (B.com certificate and Mark sheets)
2. Attested copy of proof of Date of Birth (10th/12th certificate)
3. Caste Certificate (if you belong to OBC, SC & ST category)
4. Fee DD in favour of IGNOU
5. Duly filled up Identity Card with recent size photograph
6. Duly filled up acknowledgement card

The fee structure for M.Com in IGNOU is Rs. 11,000/.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?