4th January 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?

Hello,
I would like to know that AIIMS is providing Master of Physiotherapy course or not? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-
Mala Negi

Related Questions:
  1. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  2. Master of Physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC and AIIMS? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  4. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  5. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  6. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  8. Which colleges offer Master in Physiotherapy in Women's Health? When is the entrance exam date?
  9. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  10. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  11. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  12. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
  14. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  17. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  18. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
11th January 2016, 10:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that AIIMS is providing Master of Physiotherapy course or not? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-
Mala Negi
No, AIIMS doesn't offers Master of Physiotherapy course. But it offers PHD in Physiotherapy.

List of the university for Master of Physiotherapy course:-

Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy
Apollo College of Physiotherapy
Indian Institute of Health Education & Research
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of Applied Sciences
National Institute of Health Education & Research
Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences
Patna Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?