12th April 2023, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Does AMU provide Masters in Arabic through distance

I have passed my 10+2 exam and now I want to do masters in Arabic through distance mode.Does AMU provide this option for such course.

14th April 2023, 10:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AMU provide Masters in Arabic through distance

Master's in Arabic in Aligarh Muslim University:

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) offers this Master's in Arabic course through distant mode. The detailed information about the course is given below:

Name of the College- Aligarh Muslim University AMU

@ In general, to be eligible for getting admission into Master's Degree in Arabic through correspondence mode candidiates must have completed minimum Bachelor's Degree in the concerned discipline.

@ As you have just passed 12th class, you may not be eligible for pursuing this course as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

@ Hence, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's Degree first in order to be eligible.
14th April 2023, 10:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. AMU provides Master's in Arabic through distance education mode.

Applicants must have a graduation degree in Arabic to get qualified for Masters in Arabic through distance mode.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.amu.ac.in/
15th April 2023, 03:35 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) offers a Master's degree in Arabic through distance education. The program is called Master of Arts in Arabic (MA Arabic) and is offered by the AMU Centre for Distance Education.

The MA Arabic program is designed to provide advanced education and training in Arabic language and literature. The program includes subjects such as Arabic Language, Arabic Literature, Islamic Culture, and Islamic History.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?