17th March 2019, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in GGSIPU-Delhi for Master of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in GGSIPU-Delhi then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

31st March 2019, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in GGSIPU-Delhi for Master of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?

For admission you should have scored minimum 50 in your graduation. Admission would be through counselling based and on the rank obtained in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University common Entrance test(GGSIPU CET).

Recruiters who visited the campus are from Intergraph, Mahindra Satyam, Persistent Ltd., SYNTEL, TCS, Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?