22nd January 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offers MBA in Hotel Management? In which entrance exam I have to apply for admission?

Hello everyone
I am studying B.Sc in Hotel Management.
I want to do MBA in same stream after my graduation
but in Delhi University, I want to know
this university provides this course or not?
also tell me which entrance exam I have to apply.

2nd May 2015, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Does Delhi University offers MBA in Hotel Management? In which entrance exam I have to apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am studying B.Sc in Hotel Management.
I want to do MBA in same stream after my graduation
but in Delhi University, I want to know
this university provides this course or not?
also tell me which entrance exam I have to apply.
Yes, of course Delhi University offers MBA in Hotel Management. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Hotel Management are eligible. So, being a B.Sc in Hotel Management student, you are eligible. However, you qualify in the entrance exam in the conducted by the Delhi University. The entrance exam for MBA in Hotel Management will be conducted by the Delhi university itself. The admission will be based on the entrance exam performance. Those candidates who are cuffed in written then the candidates will be called for Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?