12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

BE done through Part Time mode is applicable for pursuing MBA through TANCET?

Hi I have completed BE in MIT , chrompet through Part time mode (Evening College). I am working in an IT industry, having 13 years of experience. Now the problem is many of the companies are not accepting part time degree. Hence switch over or Moving to the next level is really tough. I am planning to overcome this by doing an MBA full time degree. AM i eligible to do my MBA through TANCET?

7th February 2023, 01:27 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: BE done through Part Time mode is applicable for pursuing MBA through TANCET?

In our country India, a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (BE) completed through part-time mode may be considered eligible for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs through the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). However, the eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programs can vary among different colleges and universities.

It is recommended to check the admission criteria for the specific MBA program and college/university you are interested in, as some institutions may have specific eligibility requirements for part-time BE graduates. You can check the official TANCET website or contact the admission office of the college/university for more information on the eligibility criteria for part-time BE graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?