14th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure an MTech(Construction Technology) admission in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

Sir, can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur for studying MTech(Construction Technology)? Please help me to know about the educational qualification asap.

18th July 2020, 11:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure an MTech(Construction Technology) admission in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

The educational qualification required to study
MTech in Construction Technology at Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university with a valid score of GATE 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. Admission selection will be done through the online Centralized counseling which is conducted by Government of India, Ministry of HRD.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vnit.ac.in
19th July 2020, 09:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure an MTech(Construction Technology) admission in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

The educational qualification required to secure admission in Master of Technology(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is that you should have passed Bachelor of Technology in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://vnit.ac.in/ for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?